KRAV MAGA OPERATIONAL TRAINING UNIT
- GRAND MASTER DAN ZAHDOUR 9 DAN KRAV MAGA
- CO-FONDATEUR KRAV MAGA R.E.D
- DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE TEAM DANMARK
- CHEF INSTRUCTEUR KRAV MAGA LIVEN
- FONDATEUR ET DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE DIRECTOR OPERATIONAL TRAINING UNIT
- SELF DEFENCE
- POLICE TRAINING,ARMY,SECURITY,ARMY,CIVILIA
- KRAV MAGA OPERATIONAL TRAININ UNIT CLOSE COMBAT SELF DEFENSE
- KRAV MAGA OPERATIONAL TRAININ UNIT
- CLOSE COMBAT SELF DEFENSE
- GRAND MASTER 9 dan KRAV MAGA BARCELONA 2018
- GRAND MASTER OF THE YEAR SELF DEFENSE POLICE BARCELONA 2018
- MEMBER IPA INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION FRANCE
- LEADER IPO INTERNATIONAL POLICE ORGANIZATION DANMARK
- OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE WISDA WORLD INTERNATIONAL SELF DEFENSE ASSOCIATION-SCANDINAVIE
- INTERNATIONAL BUJUTSU SELF DEFENSE BUDOKAN AJ CERTIFIKAT OF STRATEGIC ALLIANCE KINGDOM DANMARK 21/05/2019
- FOUNDER OF THE OPERATIONAL TRAINING UNIT POLICE FIGTHING SYSTEM
- CHEF INSTRUCTOR OF OPERATIONAL TRAINING UNIT CLOSE PROTECTION
- CO-FOUNDER KRAV MAGA R.E.D FRANCE-DENMARK
- TECHNICAL DIRECTOR KM R.E.D PRO 2013 to 2018
- CHIEF INSTRUCTOR BODYGUARD SAAT SECURITY
- INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF ANTITERRORIST SECURITY
- DAI SHIHAN 8 dan krava maga LIVEN INTERNATIONAL
- CHIEF INSTRUCTOR KRAV MAGA LIVEN INTERNATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERT 9 FIKM KRAV MAGA POLICE ARMY PRIVATE SECURITY
- FIRE POLICE AND COMBAT TRAINING INSTRUCTOR LEVEL 1-7 CFPMSTP- PN000375-1987
- MASTER BRITISH MARTIAL ARTS & BOXING ASSOCIATION LONDON 2018
- GREAT MASTER KRAV MAGA OTUD DK 2018
- MASTER KRAV MAGA FIGHTING BRITISH COMBAT 2016
- BUDO MASTER ITALY 2016
- MASTER BRITISH MARTIAL ARTS & BOXING ASSOCIATION LONDON 2016
- MASTER OF THE YEAR IN KRAV 2017 MAGA BARCELONA HALL OF HONORS
- MASTER OF THE YEAR POLICE SELF DEFENSE BARCELONA HALL OF HONORS 2017
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA LOTAR CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT ORLANDO USA 2004
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA FEDERAL FEKAMT FRANCE NUM: 017
- EUROPEAN FEDERAL PATENT FEKAMT FRANCE NUM: 00250D
- DIPLOMA OF INTRUCTIVE FEDERAL BOXING THAI FRANCE NUM: 2000-42
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA KRAV MAGA 1991 ISRAEL
- 2013 KRAV MAGA ICCS INTRUCTIVE DIPLOMA FRANCE -ISRAEL
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA KRAV MAGA IKMF NUM 00892-DK
- SELF PRO KRAV INTRUCTIVE DIPLOM France AAMJL
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA CANNES DEFENSE AMMJL FRANCE
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA DEFENSE BATON AAMJL France
- DIPLOME CHIEF INSTRUCTOR SPK AAMJL France
- DIPLOME CHIEF INSTRUCTOR R.O.S REAL OPERATIONAL SYSTEM
- DIPLOME CHIEF INSTRUCTOR TONFA AND TELESCOPIC BATON AAMJL FRANCE
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA ASP France TELESCOPIC BATH AND TONFA
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA AEKM France NUM: 00028
- INSTRUCTOR DIPLOMA CROSS FIT LEVEL 2 ARMY AND CIVIL
- MILITARY PHYSICAL EDUCATOR DIPLOMA
- SPORTS MASSOR DIPLOMA - SPORTING ACCUPONCTEUR
- DIPLOME PROTECTIVE AGENT AND DISCOTHEQUE HOLDER CERTIFIED DENMARK
- DIPLOMY OF PARACHUTIST 483518 FRANCE
- DIPLOMA OF FALL IN TEAM WITH HIGH HEIGHT ARMED ETAP FRANCE
- MONITOR OF TECHNIQUES OF OPERATIONAL INTERVENTIONS RECONCILED
- EX-VICE PRESIDENT IPC POLICE CONFEDERATION FRANCE AAMJL
- CERTIFICATE OF CAPACITY AMBULANCIER FRANCE
- IGH 1 AND 2 ICENDIE
- ERP 1 AND 2 ESTABLISHMENTS RECEIVE THE PUBLIC AND EQUIPIER OF 1 INTERVENTION
- HIGH SPEED DRIVING MONITOR SPECIFIC TO THE RECONCILED PROTECTION
- MONITOR OF SHOOTING POLICE CENTER OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF SHOT IN SITUATION
- ITC ISRAEL SHOOTING INSTRUCTOR
- TRAINER CLOSE PROTECTION ITC ISRAEL
- BLACK BELT FFKDA SENIOR CATEGORY
- BLACK BELT KICK BOXING 4 DEGRE FRANCE
- 1 dan BKM KRAV MAGA LONDON
- 2 dan FEKAMT FRANCE
- 2 dan TYGA MARTIAL INTERNATIONAL ARTS NUM EN 399 LONDON
- 3 dan AEKM FRANCE KRAV MAGA
- 3 dan FEKAMT FRANCE SELF PRO KRAV
- 4 dan IKMF DANMARK
- 4 dan karate WKF 1997
- 5 dan ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCE CONTACT COMBAT REG # 0000-345
- 6 dan UNITED KRAV ISRAELI MAGA ACADEMY REG # 00125
- 7 dan MARTIAL ARTS POLICE METHODS NUM: 00345-23 DK
- 8 dan KRAV MAGA LIVEN INTERNATIONAL 2016
- 9 dan KRAV MAGA BKM 2017 DK-0987-
- FFPR MEMBER FEDERATION FRANCAISE DE LA PROTECTION RAPPROCHEE
- MEMBER BODYGUARD ASSOCIATIONB INTERNATIONALE
- FOREIGN LEGION
- POLICE TRAINER, ARMY, PRIVATE SECURITY
- BODYGUARD INTERNATIONAL MINISTERS, EVENMENTIEL, EMIRAT, AFRICA.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING OF BODY GUARDS
KRAV MAGA OPERATIONAL TRAINING UNIT
• You are a man, a woman, a teenager or a child and you are, like everyone else, aware of a certain rise in incivilities of all kinds, robberies with violence, as well as ordinary, unreasoning, sometimes filmed assaults. Can strike every citizen on the public road, school or high school, at his or her place of work, at home.
• You no longer want yourself or your child to remain a potential victim, while being aware that prevention police can not be the ubiquitous answer to potential attackers. You are convinced that our model of society must not be governed by the law of the strongest but by respect for the law. You consider that your civic responsibility is likely to involve you physically if you witness an assault on the person.
• The discipline of Krav Operational and Professional (K.M OTU) meets your expectations in its more specifically self-defense content, including stress work and development of resilience skills. Self-control and self-confidence make it possible in most cases to defuse the conflict and avoid confrontation.
The K.M OTU allows the implementation of simple clearing and riposte techniques, offering you the solution to escape the aggressor, or of a nature to dissuade the aggressor
• any desire to continue the physical confrontation. The technicality and the work are aimed at a rebalancing of the relations between the weak and the strong, to the advantage of the aggressed. Regular training in K.M OTU Allows you to come out of an assault without bodily harm or psychological trauma.
• The K.M OTU. Are aimed at adults and children who are potentially victims of aggression in the context of an increase in the acts of crime involving physical violence against persons.
• Preparing psychologically and physically for coping with aggression is a first step in preventing aggression, in the context of teaching content and teaching methods. The practitioner of KM OTU Is no longer a victim, the object of aggression and the aggressor, but an autonomous subject capable of reacting and avoiding damage to a criminal offense without prejudice to the competent authorities in matters of security and The perpetrators of crimes and misdemeanors.
• The K.M.OTU As physical and athletic training, and as a familiarization with the phenomena of aggression and with the techniques of self-defense, allows the children and adolescents to develop the perception that they have of themselves in space and in the society. Physical injury and trauma induced by school-based violence should be avoided, not only by the acquisition of basic techniques and reflex gestures to escape or resist aggression, but also by learning to A common scale of values which postulates respect for the human person.
• Consciousness and respect for oneself and others, as taught in particular by traditional martial arts, are the first foundations of civic and humanistic behavior.
For kontact :
FOUNDER DAN ZAHDOUR
KRAV MAGA OPERATIONAL TRAINING UNIT POLICE FIGHTING SYSTEM
GRAND MASTER 9 dan EXPERT POLICE ARMY SECURITY
TEAM COMBAT LAW ENFORCEMENT
Direktør teknic KRAV MAGA OTUD INTERNATIONAL
• The fundamental principles of Krav maga OTU POLICE FIGHTING SYSTEM
• Guards, movements, and distances.
• Body defenses.
• Defenses and foot / punch attacks in various situations.
• Defenses on catches, seizures, constrictions, belts, keys, collars, etc.
• Defenses on threats or attacks of knives, 6th grade weapons, bottles, sticks, baseball bat, firearms etc ....
• Falls, rolls.
• Ground working techniques.
• Defensive and offensive tactics and strategies
• Normal direction and investment direction
• Practices against 1 or more opponents, in all positions, in all angles against attacks of any kind.
• Development of mind, determination, and will.
• Combat techniques
• Working under stress
• Operational fire.
What is the Krav MAGA OTU
KM-OTU is defined as a perpetually evolving method that asserts itself as a discipline that is essentially operational, effective and realistic since it is based on the experience of the street, the public road and a real professional experience ( Anti-crime brigade), anti-violence group, anti-terrorism, urban violence ...).
Fully assuming the legacy and human values of martial arts and combat sports, the KM-OTU method now offers new perspectives to those involved in operational intervention by developing a very versatile body of techniques, an adaptable way of tactical reasoning And evolutionary according to the threat, and a pedagogy of high level.
The K.M OTU competence course is based on bare-hand combat (dependent on natural and reflexive movements) involving the implementation of specific individual armaments, environmental management and tactical aspects. K.M OTU emphasizes the indissociable and coherent nature of both physical and mental work on the need to work under stress (individual and team) against one or more armed or unarmed opponents. Thus the method promotes as much the learning of the physical and biomechanical data of combat as the apprehension of the psychological dimension of the acts of hostility.
Adapting to the forms and modes of contemporary violence involves the definition and learning of new training systems under the auspices of instructors who are familiar with the realities of the terrain, dangerous and violent situations. The K.M.OTU still relies on an analysis of tactical situations inducing the constant re-evaluation of techniques in terms of feedback. The K.M OTU still develops learning adapted to the target audience and its context of self-defense (civilian personnel, law enforcement officers).
How does the discipline of K.M.OTU
The discipline of K.M OTU is articulated in two main components:
Self-defense is the heart of the discipline and the initial degree of the time of physical confrontation. In fact, any hand-to-hand combat initiated by an aggressor begins with a defensive posture, an avoidance movement and a riposte from the practitioner. Self-defense consists of a vast array of techniques in response to all kinds of attacks.
It includes defenses against attacks of punches, kicks, seizures, belts, chokes, plugs, keys ... and on threats or attacks with various objects (knives, sticks, base bats Ball, 6th grade weapons, bottles, chairs, firearms ...). The practitioner will work in all positions (standing, on the ground, sitting, lying, falling ...) in various foreseeable or unpredictable situations and against one or more opponents.
Combat takes over when self-defense has not resolved the situation, and when the offensive posture more closely matches the practitioner's survival imperative. Combat is the implementation of tactics combining defense and attack techniques, feints, and the use of an opponent's weapons or any object that may be used to incapacitate or neutralize 'opponent.